2006. English

Reminders (i'm alive!)
2006-04-13

Well...i got accepted.

I must admit that things aredifferent than I've expected. I would like to say that many things had happeened, which is true, but i'm not sure which things changed and which not.

Everything's uncertainty; and I can't habdle it. I'm feeling loney, though i surrounded by people. I'm feeling outof me my essence slipt awy..gotta find it.

he state of being of an English Literature student is so so weird....

I think i'll dance snoopy style today. I need it.

(I lost my cell phone! can you believe this? I'm a technoholic!!!!!!!!!!!!)

JUST A GIRL!!!!!!!!
2006-05-09

I'm in the English major you know; at university,
and You know i just got in this year, i changed my university, I spent two full years, the whole four semesters on English Teaching...I guess you shouldn't know all this. I have this thought, and I wanted to write...it's not trascendental or quite interesting, thery are just words. Words that fly away on my keyboard. Some people call it "fluent of consciousness" and I'm pretty sure i've written about this before.

The thing is that I saw this movie...friends & cocodriles....and i began thinking non stop in non sense ideas, all of them lovely though, I almost started to talk to myself in this great British accent, and I realised that i'm going to the "dark side": i'm following RP. At the beggining of this year i wanted to pursue the American accent,although its popularity and that it was really familiar to me,i couldn't catch it up completely . But in the academic field I'm realy more used to British. and i like the way it sounds.
Anyway i'm speaking none of the pronunciations. And i'm a mess. A mess and so useless!!!!
I really feel that i'm not doing the right things.
I'm just losing it (whatever "it" is)
What am I doing? Suddenly i think in those blue eyes, so deep, so innocent, so different to me. Quite not compatible. Hate those things.
I think i'm worrying too much. I think i don't need more thinking!!!!!!
What can i do?
I'm just a girl
and that is the way i was created: a useless mess...i'll find my way.
I'm just a girl...the only thing that really matters...No worries.
no worries no worries.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Incendio

Falta la lluvia

New York City